Terms and Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Our website, found under the URL www.beneaththebargear.com, operated by Beneath The Bar LLC (“Beneath The Bar”) is registered to 201 N Edison St, STE 239, Kennewick WA, 99336. All references to “we”, “us” and “our” shall be deemed to be references to Beneath The Bar LLC. and references to “you” and “your” shall be deemed to be references to persons placing an order via this website.
The following terms and conditions apply to all use of the Beneath The Bar LLC website. By placing an order with us you agree to have read, understood and accepted to these terms and conditions. Please note, as these may be subject to change at any time without notice, it is your responsibility to check this page prior to any use or purchase. If you have any queries regarding our terms and conditions, please contact us before use or order placement.
Offers & Discounts
- Discounts are valid when shopping online or by phone.
- Discounts cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied retrospectively
- When placing an order, you agree that all details you provide to www.beneaththebargear.com for the purpose of purchasing goods are accurate and complete in all respects.
- Your contract for purchases made through www.beneaththebargear.com is with Beneath The Bar LLC and you confirm that all goods ordered by you are for your own private and domestic use only and are not for resale.
- All orders are subject to product availability and acceptance by Beneath The Bar LLC
- The price and availability of goods are subject to change without notice.
- Promotional offers, vouchers and codes may not be used on sale products, or in conjunction with any other offer, unless otherwise stated. All offers are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time without notice.
- By placing an order via this website, you are making an offer to Beneath The Bar LLC to purchase the goods detailed in your order upon the terms described, at which point your payment card or Paypal account will be charged.
- If any product from your order is unavailable, we will contact you by email, then attempt to fulfill your order from store and confirm details of any cancellation made where fulfillment has not been possible.
- We are unable to make amendments to an order after the point of despatch. Should you wish to make any changes prior to despatch, please contact our Customer Services team at 855.424.7474
- It is a crime to use a false name or a known invalid credit card to order. Anyone caught willfully entering an erroneous or fictitious order will have their details passed onto the Police.
Beneath The Bar LLC reserve the right to terminate our agreement with you and to suspend or terminate your access to the site immediately and without notice to you if:
- You breach any of our terms and conditions.
- If requested by us to do so, you fail to provide within a reasonable time frame, sufficient information to enable us to determine the accuracy and validity of any information supplied by you, or your identity.
- We suspect you have engaged, or are about to engage, or have way of being involved in fraudulent or illegal activity on www.beneaththebargear.com
Conformity of Goods
Every care is taken to ensure that the description, specification and pricing of all products shown on our website and in our catalogues is correct. The product information and specification provided is not binding, but is carefully considered and intended to give a general description of each product.
While the colour reproduction of each product is a close representation, we cannot accept any responsibility for any variation in colour caused by the differences in browser software.
Beneath The Bar LLC will act immediately to correct any error identified and are under no legal obligation to honor a price displayed in error.
www.beneaththebargear.com accepts most major credit cards including Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express. We also accept payment via Paypal. All prices displayed are inclusive of US sales tax at the current rate.
All delivery time-frames stated are estimated and may be subject to change.
Returns will be accepted within 1 month of receipt, where goods are returned in perfect condition and where possible in their original packaging with all tags attached. For full details, please refer to our Returns page.
Your Right to Cancel
You can cancel your contract for sale of goods from us by loggin in to your account online and managing your order, or alternatively by contacting our Customer Services team by phone or email.
- You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods and they must be returned within 14 days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation of the sale. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
- If you cancel your order we will reimburse you within 14 days from when we receive the goods back or when we receive proof you have sent the goods back (whichever is earlier).
- We will reimburse all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us).
- We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
Beneath The Bar LLC
201 N Edison St STE 239
Kennewick, WA 99336